5 Different Abayas for Ramadan

Ramadan is here and I have the perfect--well 5 perfect abayas for you! Ramadan is really about focusing on yourself and your connection with God. So needless to say you don't really have time to dress up and think about what to wear. I have found 5 amazing abayas and dresses that combine comfort and style and are both wearable and durable. They are all catered to a different type of women of all styles and ages! I personally love all of them. 

1. Inayah's Side Split
Dress: Inayah // Scarf: Inayah // Jeans: Forever 21 // Bag: Forever 21 // Shoes: Nine West // 
This is by far my favorite! There is not one article of clothing from Inayah I do not like. If I could, I would buy out the whole website! This dress above with slits is comfortable and really light. With Ramadan in the summer, lightweight material is on the top of my list. Inayah also has more stylish abayas if you have any events you need to attend. 

Some of my other favorites:


2. Sootarra's Flowy Elegance
Top & Hijab: Sootarra // Sandals: TJ Maxx / Bag: Zara 
Hi Lo Top
This dress is definitely carries more style then anything else, however, it is perfect for those Ramadan iftars! Definitely throw this on for an iftar party at a friends house and it can easily transition for tarawih at the masjid. It is a statement piece by itself that you don't need to add much to it. Check out more of their amazing pieces. Andddd it has pockets!
Another favorite: Maxi Dress


3. BulBul's Traditional Abayah
We all need a traditional black abaya. I've had this one for years from BulBul Clothing. This is more of a local gem in NJ owned by my dear friend Khadijah. If you're even in the area, definitely check out her charming store in Somerset, NJ! This is my go to abayah on those super lazy nights. The site is currently under construction but will be back shortly!

4. Ahfif's Chic Cover Up
Cover Up
I just bought this beautiful abaya cover up from Ahfif but haven't got a chance to wear it. You'll definitely be seeing this on my insta soon! Sometimes when going to the masjid, I like being simple and covering those dressy desi clothes. This is the perfect cover up instead having to throw a close abaya on top.


5. Aabideen's Pocketed Classic

This last abaya is modern yet functional! It actually has pockets. I usually hate bringing my purse to tarawih so this is ideal for my phone and keys. It's really comfortable and nursing friendly too! They don't have this print anymore but they have many in similar styles! Check them out.


Hope you liked my picks!
What are some of your favorites?

<3 Sania



Comments

  1. love this dress, formal and respectable. thank you for the post. wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this.
    hijab fashion shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just read its blogsite and notable website about Women's Fashionable Clothing Online for the purpose of trendy attire and truly its design quality and collection make me in trance. Women's Boutique Hilton Head and Best Contemporary Clothing Store is its services. Above board its just sensational. Tf you are are the attire's lover of course you will have to visit its web portal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    hijab

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve provided great information in your blog. Many thanks for sharing the information in your blog.
    muslim women

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to add a comment to mention thanks for your post. This post is really interesting and quite helpful for us. Keep sharing
    muslimah fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loved it all. Great way of discovering yourself and connect to religious side. These are one of the best Abayas range I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Online store within UAE deal in selling fashion accessory for men and women Earrings Perfumes Watches Sunglasses Travel Bags within Dubai Sharjah Abu Dhabi quality products in best rates available online for sale in United Arab Emirates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty is this dress! very formal and respectable. Thank you for sharing.

    wholesale steve madden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Combine with a necklace and midi dresses with sleeves makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts