Winter Looks

Cape Jacket: Boutique in Red Bank
Leather Pants & Sparkle Sweater: H&M
salaam! I really wanted to post more in my month off but unfortunately I was sick most of break and am finally recovering...alhamdulilah. Im in the process of cross-blogging now with MuslimGirl and Bulbul Clothing which were suppose to be up in January but was delayed because of the prolonged flu I had but inshAllah those will be up soon as well--which I'm super hyped for! In the meantime here are some recent OOTD's kind of applying the previous posts' "Winter Trends". The above look is something I wore out to a friends birthday. Everyone should have a statement jacket especially since its so cold out.

Winter Florals
Sweater: H&M // Floral Pants: Forever 21
Jacket: Zara
Floral pants definitely carried over from summer to fall and now winter! The key is to wear darker floral shades such as mine above or in light winter hues like white, blue, peach and purple. The soft wintery colors are a perfect transition into spring as well like these from Forever 21.  

Peplum
Peplum Jacket: Forever 21
Striped Maxi Dress: Boutique // Clutch: Aldo
This is definitely one of my favorite pieces! I love this peplum jacket. It fits amazing and looks great. It was hard styling this piece only because it is so short and can really be only worn on maxi skirts or dresses. I personally like wearing maxi dresses better then skirts. Here is a similar peplum top that can also be worn with maxis from Forever 21.

Snow
Sweater, Scarf & Jeans: H&M
Sheep Vest: GAP // Boots: Banana Republic
My winter color is definitely gray. This is my favorite outfit because it is so comfortable! I wear this vest to work or even casually like I did above. This sweater is actually my husbands that I wear all the time. Long enough to cover the rear but also isn't too big on me. 

Brocade Fun
Brocade Trousers & Blazer: Forever 21
Black Tee: Zara
I showed the same outfit on polyvore in my last post and finally wore it myself. The pants is a stand out piece so you want to keep everything else simple. I paired it with a red blazer but you can really pair it with really any color blazer. 

thats it for today...take care loves
:)

Comments

  1. wow! all outfits look great but I fell in love with the neon pink blazer outfit.. simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts