One Maxi Skirt, Five Looks!



This has to be by far my favorite post to write! I love taking one article of clothing and completely transforming it into various types of looks. I was super psyched when I found this beautiful blue skirt from  Zara on sale for only 20 bucks! Zara is usually a little pricey but they always have the best sales. I bought some other items too that you all will definitely be seeing soon. Anyways, I tried to make these 5 looks different and diverse as possible. Enjoy:)

BOLD.
 
Blouse/Belt: Forever 21 // Bag: H&M

Like I said, cheetah goes with absolutely anything! Here I wanted to create an eye-catching look. I paired the blue skirt with a cheetah top and neon orange bag. Since there is so much going on, black hijab is definitely the best option. To give the outfit some shape, I added a tan belt to give my waist some definition. This is something I would wear to a day event such as a baby or bridal shower. It can easily be transformed to night outfit with a blazer, black belt and heels. 

Total Hipster.
Sparkle Sweater: Forever 21 // Scarf & Bag: Target

You would definitely catch me in this look going to class. Backpacks are totally in but always remember to 2 strap it ;) Glasses are a perfect accessory especially for those days that you don't have time to put makeup on. These sweaters may be too short for skinnies but are the perfect length for maxi skirts and dresses. Lastly, even though you can barely see them, I wore some oxfords to complete this hipster-ish look!

Polished.
Blouse, Blazer, Heels: Forever 21 // Bag: Zara
A lot of people have been asking me for some professional looks, so here is one of many to come. Its definitely difficult to dress for interviews and jobs. I think this is a perfect outfit to wear for an interview or even a day at the office. You can also switch out the skirt for wide legged trousers or palazzos as well. Blazers can be worn really anywhere and the best place is at work. This Zara bag was an awesome find a few months ago only for $50. I wear this bag to my internship most days of the week. I finished this look off with pointy Forever 21 heels. 

Feminine & Edgy.
 
Shirt: Forever 21 // Leather Jacket: Random Boutique
I love combining soft and hard pieces together. Since most leather jackets are too short to wear with jeans and such; they are perfect for maxis! I would probably wear this to class our a day out in the city. Skull scarves have been around for a while and just add on to the edgy feel.

Comfy & Casual.
  
Shirt: Forever 21 // Printed Scarf: Marshalls // Bag: Zara
For the last look, I decide to go real casual. I always find printed scarves that I love but they wont necessary look flattering on our head--at least not for me. But that doesn't mean you can't wear it. I love the scarf around neck look and is easy to do with loud prints like these. I would definitely throw this on  to run errands or for a day at the mall. I know you can't see them but I wore black boots underneath for extra comfort. 

I hope you found one look that goes with your type of style. I personally don't have 'one' style and love to try a little bit of everything. This blue skirt can easily be switched off for a black or any colored skirt. Spring is coming up and these will be everywhere, get one while they are here! :)

Love, 
Sania



Comments

  1. so happy for this :) loveeeeee all the different ways you have worn the skirt... keep up the good work fashionista :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam I loved this post of yours! Im a skirt wearer but I need more colours! Have you got any websites of shops that sell maxi skirts?xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts