Style Inspiration: Olsen Sisters


It is pretty rare to find modest inspiration from celebs without altering most of the outfit. However, the Olsen Sisters are the exception. Not only are they only modest but always classy. I grew up adoring them on Full House and now I am obsessed with their style. They excel at what I consider to be minimalist fashion. It's never complicated with them, just a few simple but beautiful pieces. 

On the red carpet they usually appear in long elegant dresses with minimal accessories such as a clutch, belt or necklace. They complete their looks with simple and chic hairstyles. My favorite part is how their makeup never clashes with their outfit. Below, Ashley is wearing a bright orange dress so she kept her makeup neutral. While, Mary-Kate did a dramatic makeup look with her simple white dress. 

 

Their street style is nothing but better. I could definitely see myself wearing each one of these looks, probably because they all have black in them! Again, they have simple accessories that complete the whole look. My favorite part about each of these is the awesome sunglasses.

  

Lastly, we cannot forget Elizabeth Olsen, their twins' little sister who recently emerged into the public. She could definitely pass off as their triplet especially with her similar minimalist fashion. She always keeps it sophisticated on the red carpet and her street style just as simple.

   

Here are some pieces inspired by the Olsen Sisters Street Style that you can find for yourself!

   
             Chambray Shirt                                 Leather Jacket                 Oversized Gray Sweater
          
                           White Blazer                           Black Maxi Skirt                      Leather Pants 
 
Black Trousers           Olive Jeans


with love,
sania

Comments

  1. I love the twins, they have amazing style!

    Ps: May I invite you to my 1st giveaway? Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the olsen twins, they have impeccable style! It's funny because i was already a fan of them when they're still little :)

    P.S Enter my giveaway and win a $100 voucher free to spend!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts