Eid Inspiration // Look 1

Palazzos: Zara // Top & Belt: Windsor // Scarf: H&M


I cannot believe that Eid is NEXT week! SubhanAllah this Ramadan flew by. Been a pretty tough one for me but alhamdulilah I'm home this and next weekend and totally loving it! So I decided instead of compiling so many looks for one post, I give you Eid inspirations one by one. So here is my first look for Eid and probably my favorite. By now, you should have a pair of palazzo pants in your closet. If you dont, get them now! Many stores have them but my favorites are of course at zara. They are reasonable priced and of pretty good quality. I been wanting to do a peplum with skirt/palazzo pants look and finally got the change to do it. But I didn't want it to look out of shape so I added a gold plated belt to give it some structure.

Since this outfit is simple, try adding a headpiece to give it some pizzazz for Eid. I love headpieces and think they look so royal. It adds so much to a simpler look. You can wear it inside or on top of your hijab, whatever suits you best. For makeup, I went for a smokey eye and nude/pink lips. 




Hope you enjoyed the first look. InshAllah I'll be doing two more before the end of Ramadan. May Allah accept all our fasts and help us take advantage of the immense baraqah! 
with love,
sania 


Comments

  1. Love the top and belt! I need to get this belt. I have literally been on the hunt for it since last year. BTW are you related to Shazzra?
    http://romanceandpearls.blogspot.com
    @pinkpearls33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I got it from this random store called Windsor in the mall. If you don't have one search it on eBay. They have a lot just take a while to come from china. And yes I am she's my cousin :)

      Delete
    2. Is it called Windsor store? If yes, they have a website too I think.
      And nice, small world :). We went to college together at SBU.
      Love your blog xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Sania, I am not able to view the pictures on this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it! Thank you for letting me know. It's been acting up lately!

      Delete
  3. Salaam!

    I believe I bought the same pair of palazzo pants from zara, however there's a huge slit in them. Did yours have a slit as well? How did you wear it? I was thinking of stitching the slit together. not to sure loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats weird mine doesn't have a slit. These are from their new collection. I would ya either sow it together or just wear tights underneath. I actually like sometimes the slit with the tights showing!!

      Delete
  4. You look fantastic!! I love your dress too!! You look great!! I am impressed from your blog.
    Hijab Pants

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts