Basic Neutrals



As time passes by my style has definitely evolved. I sometimes like prints and sometimes I love color and sometimes I like everything. As fashion changes, of course so do I. Lately, I all I want to wear are neutrals. I love mixing different neutrals and having more a muted look lately. I'll add some color sometimes with my lipstick or bag but for the most part I mix up colors like black, nude, gray, taupe, tan and white. Here are some ootd's that all I wore were neutrals! I'm also starting something new on my blog by listing not just where the items are from but also the prices of each item. I mostly shop for a bargain but sometimes I splurge so it does vary. I hope this helps when you look for those items yourself:) Also check out some awesome finds I got from the Zara Sale! If you have a chance definitely check it out!

Maxi: Zara (sale) 19.99
Taupe Hijab: Zara Man 17.90
Leather Jacket: Target 39.99
Handbag: Zara (sale) 59.99
Infinity Scarf: H&M 14.99
Booties: Target 24.99
Sequin Top: Francesca's 29.99 (splurge)
Taupe Cardigan: Forever 21 19.99
Tube Skirt: Zara 15.99 (SALE!)
Heels: Call it Spring 29.99

Fur Vest: Cotton on 29.99
Pants: Zara 25.90
Striped Top: Zara 15.99 (SALE!)
White Scarf: Forever 21 9.80
Heels: H&M 24.99
Fur jacket: Marshalls 29.99
Necklace: Zara (sale) 9.99
Handbag: H&M 19.99

Neutrals may sound boring but as you can see there are so many inventive ways to pair different types of neutral prints, textures and styles together. My favorite neutral is that cogniac/tan color. I could buy anything in it! 

with love,
sania 

Comments

  1. love your style and how you have paired everything in such a chic way! :) I'm really into that simple/minimalist look too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts