5 Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Decor Ideas


This past weekend I hosted a small Friendsgiving for a few of my girlfriends who came to visit before this baby arrives (inshAllah!!). I decided to have fun with the decor since it was only going to be 6 of us. It was definitely more fun to decorate for a smaller crowd because I could really focus on the details. I pulled all this together in a couple of days from common stores such as Target, the dollar store and TJ Maxx. Here are some last minute ideas you can do if you're hosting a small party at your house this weekend!

1. Charger Plates


Charger plates are a perfect way to add some fanciness to your party without breaking the bank. I found these for a dollar each at the dollar store. They also had them in silver. Both of these are easy colors to incorporate into your decor. I had regular white plates that I layered on top that were actually used for dinner. There were also white and fall themed plates at the dollar store too!


2. Personalized Table Seating

This was my favorite find on pinterest. Make your guests feel special by personalizing their seat! I got a roll of Kraft paper from Target for $3 and used it as a runner. You can also draw other festive doodlings on Kraft paper if you got a creative side! 

3. Natural Decor

These centerpieces were so easy to make. I got these vases in a pack of four from Target. I actually did buy the dried leaves from TJ Maxx (lol) but you can easily grab them from outside. Most of them are yellow but they can still add some pretty natural decor to your party. I also picked up some of these acorns form outside. Everyone loved it!

4. Lights!
I just love lights! They add just a little bit of sparkle at a dinner. I got these for $2 from Target as well. Lay them out on a table or hang them!


5. Banner
Last but not least, who doesn't love a unique banner. I got this from Target too which came with 25 pieces and used a sharpie to fill it in!! 

Comments

  1. This was so creative! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Decor Ideas. I would like to bookmark this webpage for the future references. Thanks for this helpful post. Well, lately I have been looking for the snowman birthday party ideas that I am going to host for my son at some beautiful Chicago venues. Please help by suggesting some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you try to shrink your jacket by washing it in hot water (or boiling it) and then drying the heck out of it, the jacket will just look old and more worn out. It won't shrink
    fur vest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Women's Coats
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts