Midi Obsession

Dress: H&M // Jeans & Bag: Forever 21 // Shoes: Zara // Scarf: Aldo // Jacket: She Inside // Watch: Daniel Wellington
One item you'll definitely see me wearing this spring and summer is the midi dress! They're really comfortable and most importantly very modest. After the baby, it's been hard adjusting and losing weight so this dress is my go to piece. They can be styled really easily too. I usually wear this with boyfriend jeans or tights. When it is a little chilly I like to throw on a leather jacket or even a duster coat. I love layering with a trench or duster coat cause it gives an illusion of looking taller too--which is key for my short 5'2 self, lol. Here are some of my other looks with my midi obsession!

Dress: Zara // Jeans: Forever 21 // Scarf: Zara

Dress & Shoes: Target // Bag: Zara // Bag: Boohoo

Dress & Bag & Shoes: Zara // Jeans: Forever 21 
with love,
sania

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts