Falling for Culottes


Culottes: Uniqlo // Shawl: H&M // Scarf: Diamentene Scarves
Fall is heeeeeereeeeee!! We can all collectively agree this is the best season. Leaves changing colors, pumpkin everything, fall activities and most importantly fall fashion!! This time of the year is just so beautiful and calm. My favorite part are the rustic colors. There's quite a few trends this season but culottes have to be my favorite. Why? Because they go with everything and for every body shape! Here are some different ways to style culottes for Fall!

Culottes: Uniqlo // Shawl: H&M // Scarf: Diamentene Scarves
Don't be afraid to wear a loose top with culottes. It's all about accentuating the right parts without looking frumpy. Surprisingly, I like this outfit the most on me. The wide waist band on the culottes emphasizes my smaller waist while the pleating and lines on the shawl give me length. If you have shorter culottes, this would be super cute with fitted boots too.

Culottes: Zara // Top: H&M // Scarf: Forever 21 // Shoes: TJ Maxx
 This is the easiest way to wear culottes: with a tucked in blouse. These fun striped culottes are from Zara. Thank god for being short or else these would of been way to high for me. I decided to wear it with a simple loose blouse and pointed heels. Even though culottes can cut you off these vertical lines add some height. 

Culottes: Uniqlo // Top: H&M // Bag: Forever 21 // Scarf: Inayah
 Another way to wear these versatile bottoms is with a long slit shirt just enough for the culottes to stick out. Reminds me more of my Pakistani kurt's. This look is especially good for my short girls!


Culottes: Uniqlo // Jean Jacket: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Vera Bradley // Scarf: Sootarra
Culottes with sneakers? Why not! This sporty look is always in. I paired it with a jean jacket and Vera Bradley backpack. You can also do a leather jacket too. 

Culotes: Zara (old) // Top: Zara // Shoes: Call it Spring
 Last but not least is more a fancy look for my preggers! I wore this when I was 25 weeks pregnant. Both top and bottom are from Zara. The stretchy waist band and flowy top were perfect for a growing belly!

Don't be afraid to try different tops and lengths with culottes. My favorite part is that they are the comfiest pants ever!! I wear them casually running errands, out for brunch and even to work with a cute blazer! Definitely get these for this fall :)

with love,
sania


Comments

  1. Awesome post~ Looks comfortable and casual. Fall is coming, and we need some long-sleeve shirts. You can click imprints-tshirt homepage now to create some shirts for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are searching for easygoing shoes for men, formal shoes for mens, sports shoes for men, buy online shoes and least value shoes. We are dependent f or great quality and administrations. You can get our ensured stuff with high caliber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog so much. Look fwd to it every day. Learn so much from you - I have the same body shape as you - so the visuals are very valuable to helping me figure out what works for me also. I want to say that these styles fit you very well and you look fab. Women Scarves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts