Cozy Chic Living Room




I know I've been saying a post is coming for my new living room decor. It's finally here! We recently moved to a different apartment nearby and I wanted to change up the decor. We still have our same black sectional which I love and don't want to give up. I changed the color scheme and some other details. It's still a work in progress but here is the latest. 


Sectional: Macys // Marble Table: Article // Shelves & Floor Lamps: Target // Gold Tray: Home Goods // Rug: IKEA
In my previous apartment we had mostly IKEA furniture. We were on a budget and got simple white furniture from IKEA. This time, I wanted to get some spotlight pieces. Like this AMAZING marble table from Article. This was definitely a difficult buy cause of the price but totally worth it! I decided to do these shelves instead of a gallery wall cause 1 my friend suggested it and 2 it was much easier then hanging so many frames up. We needed lighting as the apartment has no ceiling lighting so I opted for this gold three headed lamp from Target. I love rustic and gold accents together. I added some rustic accents with the coffee tables' legs and the frame shelves. For gold accents, the lamp was a perfect addition along with a tray from Home Goods. I continued the gold accents on my bookshelves below. 


 

One of my pet peeves about bookshelves is clutter! It should look neat and clean. Not all of us have only books with white covers. An easy fix is to get these magazine holders and boxes and store everything in there! All of the organization items are from, wait for it.. IKEA! So cheap and efficient. I put all of our books in the magazine holders. In the boxes I stored others tuff like laptops, chargers, etc. On the bottom shelf I got this cute basket from Target and have our prayer rugs and scarves inside. Oh and these bookshelves are from IKEA as well. There are some cool hacks if you don't want to spend a fortune on shelves. Check them out on Pinterest. 

Magazine Holders: IKEA
Boxes: IKEA
Basket: Target (Similar)
Black Shelves: IKEA

The accent pieces are from different places like Target, Home Goods, IKEA, TJ Maxx, etc. A lot of these pieces were actually from the clearance section. You don't have to spend a lot to make it look good. My favorite piece is that white pineapple though from TJ Maxx..how cute?!

Hope you enjoyed my cozy living room. InshAllah more to come with the dining room, kitchen, pantry etc. :)

with love,
Sania





Comments

  1. You have such great taste in styling clothing and interior design. Everything you touch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts