Fall Staple: Boyfriend Blazer [ 3 WAYS ]


New season, new trends. Every runway show delivers new ones over and over, season after season. It's tempting to want to give in to all of them; believe me I have in the past. Since I started my no shopping rule, it really has given me the time to pick certain trends that I like and fit in my style, rather then trying to just follow all of them. My favorite item for this fall is a boyfriend blazer. It's a piece that keeps reappearing every couple of years. Do you remember a few years ago, you could buy blazers in any color, length or print? This Autumn/Winter's Blazer is a boyfriend blazer with a plaid or checkered print. I love the vintage feel and how versatile it is. Here are my three ways to style a boyfriend blazer.

1. MOM UNIFORM
Blazer: Target // Shirt: Zara // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Boohoo // Scarf: Hashmi Hijabs
As a mom, comfort always comes first. As much as I love dressing up, it's harder to navigate when you have a toddler screaming "UP" every 10 minutes. That's why this blazer is totally a moms uniform. I paired it with casual graphic tee and cut off jeans. Adding this statement blazer and cute pointed flats makes it a perfect mom uniform.




2. NIGHT OUT
Pleated Pants: Poplook // Blazer: Target // Shoes: TJ Maxx
This blazer can even be worn on a night out. I paired it with these amazing pleated pants from Poplook. It's really rare for pants to actually fit me. Some pants are too long, too tight, or to loose in the wrong places. These fit me perfectly! You can really wear any palazzo's or culottes. Complete the look with heels and a cute clutch.


3. DAY AT THE OFFICE
Blazer: Target // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Target 
My office wear is very different than my weekend wear. As a social worker, I usually dress down, of course professional but most of all comfortable. I've worn this outfit to work when I've had meetings or trainings all day. Aaaand everyone loved it!

hope you enjoyed this post and my new perspective on fashion & shopping. can't wait to share more!

Similar Blazers:

1. My Target Blazer

2. Plaid Target Blazer

3. Herringbone Zara Blazer

4. Zara Checked Blazer

5. Vintage UO Blazer


with love,
sania

Comments

Popular Posts