Tribal! Tribal!

salaam and happy jummah!


Tribal print is everywhere!! I absolutely love this print and love pairing it with hijab. It gives a little edge and something new besides animal prints :)
Tribal Maxi: Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Tan Bag: H&M
I fell in love with this dress when I saw it at Urban Outfitters and bought it instantly!  It was a little chilly that day so I paired it with a leather jacket--one of my favorite pieces. This is a perfect casual day outfit such as going out to lunch. If you want to convert it to night time I would suggest dressing it up with a blazer and some more accessories. 

Shirt, Skirt & Scarf: Forever 21
 Another way to add tribal is with a tribal hijab!  This one is from forever 21 and I paired it with a loose top and a flowy black skirt. It was about 90 degrees that day, so I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. This would also be a perfect casual day outfit.

Here are some other tribal scarves I have..maybe I got a little too excited with this print :)
The scarf all the way on the left I bought from an online FB store called The Taffeta Tree. She has amazing scarves with good quality and amazing prices! Check her out. The middle one as I mentioned is from Forever. And lastly the one on the right I got from a small boutique in the mall but I recently saw it again at Kohls. 

Lastly, a good way to add tribal to your outfit without it being too flashy is in jewelry or shoes. I don't own many myself but you can find a variety of them at Forever 21 and H&M. The ones below are all from forever. 
        



alright ladies thats the end of my post for today..it kinda came out longer then I expected. hope you enjoyed:)


and remember..


keep it simple.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts