Triple Threat

salaam! every girl needs certain items in her closet. here are 3 items I feel can be thrown on anything and everything. enjoy:)

1. Blazer
Button up cheetah top: Cotton On
Blazer: H&M
Scarf: Forever 21
Black Skinnys: H&M
Bag: Aldo
Nude Pumps: Target
This light pink/nude shade blazer is a must have in any girls closet. You can throw it on a tee, maxi, skirt, blouse or button up! I paired it with a blouse for a night out with the girls for my friends birthday. Here are some ways celebrities have worn blazers (all taken from google)

2. Jean Jacket!

You can put it on anything and everything. My jacket is from H&M and I absolutely love it. I mostly wear it on maxi dresses but can be worn in many ways. Here are some different ways celebrities have worn it.
         

3. Leather Jacket
(via pinterest)
Every girl NEEDS to invest in a black leather jacket. This is probably my favorite way to wear it is of course with a maxi but you can throw it on a plain white tee and jeans or any dress. This look is a perfect combination of hard and soft. The leather jacket adds a little edge to the look. A variety of them can be found in H&M, Forever 21 and where I got mine: Urban Outfitters!

The best thing about these 3 items is that they can be worn in all seasons and be thrown on basically anything. If you haven't already, definitely invest in these :)

Thats it for now, and remember..

keep it sophisticated. 


Comments

Popular Posts