Featured Friday: Inayah

There are many Muslim companies that sell modest clothing but very few are trendy and affordable. One of the few companies I believe that incorporate all that is Inayah. I absolutely love all their pieces. They are really versatile for all people with items including abayahs, dresses, modest tops and trousers. Here are some of my recent looks with pieces from Inayah :)

1. Wedding Guest Look
Draped Dress: Inayah // Headpiece: Nylii // Shoes: Forever 21

2. Casual Jumpsuit
Jumpsuit: Inayah // Clutch: Store at ICNA // Hijab: Target

3. Trendy Cape
Cape: Inayah // Pants: Forever 21 // Top: Urban Outfitters

4. Simple Kurti
Long Top: Inayah // Shawl: Boutique // Shoes: Forever 21 // Bag: Zara

5. Ramadan Nights
Button Down Dress: Inayah // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Forever 21 // Bag: Zara
They have a variety of pieces for everyone. I personally love all of their styles and if I could I would buy everything on their website. What's your favorite Inayah piece?

with love,
Sania

Comments

  1. I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.this is work is tremendous. Thanks.
    formal evening dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Women's Coats
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu Alaikum,
    I'd like to order a few things off the site but I'm unsure of sizing. I am 5 foot 6 and about a U.S. size 12. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts