5 Shades of Gray

Dress & Scarf: Inayah // Pants and Shoes: Zara
I find the winter the most difficult season to dress up-- mainly cause we're on the east coast and its freezing! After this post, I'm sure we'll all go into hibernation until the weather gets warmer. For me, all I want to wear are big coats, fur items and blanket scarves. I don't know about you but I tend to gravitate towards gloomy colors like black and gray. Here are five different gray outfits for five different occasions for this gloomy season with minimal effort!

Date Night
Suede Tights: Forever 21 // Sweater Dress & Bag: Zara // Shoes: Forever 21
If you're going out for dinner with friends or someone special, then this is the outfit to wear! It's comfy and it keeps you warm, win-win. Suede tights are the latest trend and easy to find. I got these from Forever 21 and saw similar ones at Target, H&M and Zara. 

Sweater Dress
Suede Tights

Lazy Days
Sweater: Joyce Leslie // Jeans & Bag: H&M 
Okay, this is definitely my favorite! Who doesn't love a big comfy sweater cape! This I found, surprisingly, at Joyce Leslie. I wore this a lot during pregnancy and definitely will continue to wear it.  It's perfect for a day out of errands or just one of those lazy days. 

Minimalist Dress
Dress: Zara // Scarf: H&M 
I'm not going to lie, I had to wear spanx for this dress. This sweater maxi dress is from Zara and is amazingly comfy! I wore it to my cousins baby shower. I added this pink scarf for just the right amount of color. This outfit is perfect for a day event such as a baby or bridal shower!


Sweater Maxi Dress
Scarf

Brunchin'
Shoes: Forever 21 // Sweater: Zara // Cape: Forever 21
You're probably thinking wow this girl loves her capes! And well you're right. I paired a gray turtleneck sweater with this color block shawl..just enough color for winter. I rarely do turban but I just love how it looks with turtlenecks sweaters! You could wear this outfit for brunch or just out with friends. 


Shawl Cape

Special Occasion
Dress & Scarf: Inayah // Pants and Shoes: Zara
Last, but not least, is this beautiful Inayah Dress. I would wear this on a special occasion like my birthday or anniversary. I love the ruffles on the bottom as I feel like a little girl again! It's on sale now too--so grab it while you can!


Dress here

hope you enjoyed :)
with love,
sania

Comments

  1. Outstanding outfit dear. few some dress as like arabian hizab. thanks for share this.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems very cool when at any plat form provides the information about our wear and tear for daily routine things .
    casual dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful explanation about casual clothing dresses really nice Clothes are woman’s best friends and even men nowadays like to stay trendy and up-to-date on the latest fashion trends. Through online clothing shopping in Pakistan, it has become much easier to fulfil all your Pakistani clothing needs at storemass.com but now people want more and more variety when it comes to their wardrobe. People love to shop and look for the best quality products to suit all their clothing needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding outfit dear. few some dress as like arabian hizab. thanks for share this
    casual dresses for women

    ReplyDelete
  5. FZillion.com offers 30%-70% discount on all branded women coats Free Shipping and Free Return in USA. 75 Days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Trend Sweaters.
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Women's Coats
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts