#MomLife

 

Athleisure


Midi Dress, Shoes & Bag: Zara // Scarf & Jeans: Forever 21

Sweats and sneakers for all occasions? Yes, please! This is probably what I'll be wearing most days. Let me say, now with a baby, it really is all about staying comfortable. Growing up, I was a major tomboy so you can imagine how excited I am for this trend. It came out last year and is definitely sticking around for a while--and I'm definitely going to take advanage! For this look I decided to wear it with a loose maxi and ankle jeans on a day out with my family. Can I say how tough it is to find jeans that actually aren't 10 inches long on me?! These jeans are perfect for Forever 21 and the only reason they fit is because they're meant to be ankle jeans, lol! During the week, I'd definitely wear this sneakers with sweats and the leather jacket. I got these super comfy sneakers from Zara for only 40 bucks. I also have my Nike Fly Knits that I wear when I'm going to the mall or grocery shopping. If you are going to pair a dress with sneakers, make sure the dress hits around the ankle  or else you may just look a little funny! I love a fitted dress with sneakers but obviously with Hijab that isn't possible but a maxi or midi dress can still look just as good! 

 Zara Dress
Ankle Jeans




Long Button Downs
Button Down: Forever 21 // Pants: Zara // Coat: Boohoo // Shoes: TJ Maxx
These button downs are clutch especially for us moms who breastfeed. Sometimes, well most of the time, babies get hungry--specifically when you least want them to. I also am not where I want to be in terms of my weight and body so I love these long button ups with tights. As you can see, I'm again wearing comfy flats. I realized I'll have to save my heels for special events. It is not easy wearing heels while carrying a car seat! I love layering items so I chose to add a long beige coat.

Similar Top
Similar Coat, Coat 2
Similar Shoes, Shoes 2


Statement Shawl
Trench: Forever 21 // Scarf & Shawl: Zara // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Bag: Skip Hop Chelsea Bag
An easy way to make a bum outfit look good, is to add a statement shawl. Underneath, I'm just wearing a black shirt with black tights. This shawl really makes the outfit and adds the perfect pop. Another added bonus, its the perfect nursing shawl if you need to nurse in pubic. As you can see, the common theme--#momlife!

Similar TrenchTrench 2
Similar Shawl herehere
Similar Shoes


hope this gave you all some good ideas!
with love,
sania :)

Comments

  1. Wow very good post. i like your black dress.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely got some ideas from this post thanks Sania!

    stop by (: --> aqeelahlin.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. FZillion.com offers 30%-70% discount on all branded women coats Free Shipping and Free Return in USA. 75 Days Return Policy.v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Trend Sweaters.
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get up to 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all selected brands Women's Coats
    . USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return
    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts